The Bonorong Night Tour is a group feeding tour with a guide just for your group. Group sizes are kept small to ensure every participant has plenty of opportunity to interact with the critters.
You will enter our animals’ world and experience hand-feeding weird and wonderful creatures like Eastern quolls, tawny frogmouths and sugar gliders. You will also be able to have a ‘tug of war’ with the Tassie devils for their dinner.
In fact, you are going to help feed almost all of our animals. First it’s dinner time for our daylight dwellers and then the nocturnal animals get their breakfast. A special highlight is meeting our mob of friendly Forester kangaroos.
You are also going to meet some incredible survivors as many of our animals are recovering from injury or are orphans. We will show you how you are helping us get them back into the wild.
It’s going to be a journey of incredible (and often very moving) fun.
Everything you need to know:
Tour duration: 2.5 hours
Time: We start at around 5:00pm in the cooler months and around 6:00pm in summer. You will be informed of your start time when you finalise your booking.
Adults $149.00 each
Children (3-15 years) accompanying adults $79.00 each
* Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a full fee paying adult.
* Bookings being made after 4pm on the tour date cannot be accepted online. Please contact us directly to enquire about availability.
* Large groups can be accommodated on this tour. Please contact us to make a booking for groups with 13 or more people.
* Wherever possible, Bonorong will endeavour to limit group sizes to a maximum of 6 people. If you are booking a group larger than this please be aware that opportunities to feed and interact with the animals will be fewer for each participant.
Transport: Don’t have a car? No worries. Our local guides can be arranged for transport at a cost of between $130.00 to $160.00 dollars return trip from Hobart.
* Please contact us before you make your booking if you require transport.