FACE-TO-FACE FEEDING FRENZY
Go crazy wildlife fans! It’s feeding time at the sanctuary and your personal guide will help you to get up close to as many different animals as possible in two and a half hours.
What you’ll do
- Feed the wombats their breakfast.
- Give the cockatoos their wattle treats.
- Have a tug of war with a Tassie devil.
- Meet Bonorong’s two unique species of quoll andspotting their differences.
- Select some fresh leaf for the koalas and patting them while they snack.
- Hand-feed the tawny frogmouth and watching them swallow their food whole.
- Entice the albino possum out with his favourite treats.
- Observe how quickly the potoroo finds his favourite peanuts amongst his other snacks.
- Be brave and hand-feeding the emus.
- Spot the secretive and little known bettong in their grassy nests.
- See the sweet-toothed sugar gliders come out for their dessert, and
- Pluck up the courage to hold a blue-tongued lizard.
Boring but important:
Tour Duration: Two and a half hours.
Times: Tours can commence anytime during the day between 9:30am and 2:30pm.
Price: Adults $149 Children (3-15 years)$49
Discounts available for groups of more than six adults
Minimum 2 adults
Groups of over 15 can be accommodated for this tour
Transport: Don’t have a car? No worries. We can arrange transport for you to the sanctuary for this experience. Our local guides can be arranged for transport at a cost of between $100 to $150 dollars return trip from Hobart based on which guide is available.